[Glass] Jade 1.059: package extension naming ...

James Foster via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Sun Dec 7 15:23:54 PST 2014

The GLASS extensions and modifications to base classes update the package as modified if a newly added method is used. If previously existing methods are used the package is not updated. Unfortunately, the new method does not report compile errors. What I’m doing is calling both methods now and it seems to work. Let me know if this is fixed and if you see other issues.

James