[Glass] Problem while loading Bootstrap for Seaside inside Gemstone

draq88 via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Mon Dec 8 13:56:01 PST 2014

Hello!

I have a Pharo+Seaside webapp working ok with Bootstrap for Seaside
(http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~TorstenBergmann/Bootstrap, amazing package BTW,
great job!) and I would like it to migrate to gemstone/glass environment.

I have successfully installed gemstone server with gemtools (v 1.0-beta.8.7)
GLASS (v 1.0-beta.9.2) and seaside (I think it is 3.1.3.1). I am able to run
the example apps and very simple hello world applications made by me as well
but I really need to use the twitter bootstrap components made by Torsten et
al. The problem I am having is that I cannot install the package via Gofer
in the same way I did from Pharo.

I tried this in glass' workspace

Gofer new
    url: 'http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/TorstenBergmann/Bootstrap/main';
    package: 'ConfigurationOfBootstrap';
    load.

(Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfBootstrap) project stableVersion load

And then debugger popped up saying: "A MetacelloPackageSpecResolutionError
ocurred (error 2710) Could not resolve ConfigurationOfSeaside3 in cache
http://www.smalltalkhub.com/mc/Seaside/MetacelloConfigurations/main

How can I solve this? It might be a simple question but I have little
experience with Pharo and much less with Gemstone/GLASS so everything will
be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!