[Glass] Seaside Cookies and Test Class WACookieTest

Tim Krieg via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue Dec 9 09:19:14 PST 2014

Hi Dale,
I did get this working by encoding the data in my javascript before storing
it in the cookie, and now when Seaside gets the cookies from the
WARequest>>cookies method the characters that were missing are now encoded.
I then can return the encoded values back to javascript, if needed.

It's appears to be working as expected now.

I really do need to get current with GLASS.  ;-)

Thanks for the reply, and take care.
Tim