[Glass] Problem while loading Bootstrap for Seaside inside Gemstone

draq88 via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Mon Dec 8 18:51:29 PST 2014

I did what you wrote in the last post  and I'm still having some issues.

An error is raised after the GsDeployer that says: "a
metacelloConflictingProjectError ocurred (error 2710), Load Conflict between
existing BaselineOfZincHttpComponents [baseline] from
github://GsDevKit/zinc:2.4.3/repository and
ConfigurationOfZincHttpComponents stable from
http://mc.stfx.eu/ZincHttpComponents".

I did something very similar this the first time I installed Seaside with
the GsDeployer.
 Metacello new
        baseline: 'Seaside3';
        repository: 'github://GsDevKit/Seaside31:v3.1.3.1-gs/repository';

We have been to told to use that version of the repository and I made it
work somehow with the example apps. I don't know if that provoked the
conflict.