[Glass] Problem while loading Bootstrap for Seaside inside Gemstone

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue Dec 9 06:36:23 PST 2014

Ah conflicts, so you had zinc already loaded. ... add an
onConflictUseIncoming clause:

Gofer new
    package: 'GsUpgrader-Core';
    url: 'http://ss3.gemtalksystems.com/ss/gsUpgrader';
    load.
  (Smalltalk at: #'GsUpgrader') upgradeGrease.

   GsDeployer
    deploy: [
      Metacello new
        baseline: 'Seaside3';
        repository: 'github://GsDevKit/Seaside31:v3.1.3.1-gs/repository';
        lock.
      Metacello new
        configuration: 'Bootstrap';
        repository: '
http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/TorstenBergmann/Bootstrap/main';
        onConflictUseIncoming;
        version: #'stable';
        load ]

All conflicts will be resolved by loading in the incoming/new version of
the project.

See the Convlicts section of the Metacello Users Guide[1] for additional
options.

Dale

[1]
https://github.com/dalehenrich/metacello-work/blob/master/docs/MetacelloUserGuide.md#conflicts

On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 6:51 PM, draq88 via Glass <