[Glass] [GLASS] Compiling methods dinamically in Gemstone / Importing Pharo 3.0 classes

AleDanos via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Mon Dec 8 20:15:27 PST 2014

@James and @Richard Sargent Yes, it was even his idea to ask for help in the
community.
The "block" solution was our first try during Stage 1 but the "self" is
lost. That is, "self" loses the "variable" in the "pseudovariable" name. It
cannot be used in the code.

I think we also tried with the "one class per object" solution (or at least
we thought about it), but I can't recall what was the problem with it (maybe
the problem is no longer a problem now, It's late I'll have to test it out
in a day or two as tomorrow I have an exam.)

@"The third commenter" (can't see your username on Nabble, no offense :) )
(it's probably you, Mariano)
Yes, we do need arguments but thanks for the work if testing it out. Any
help is appreciated.

Thanks again for helping.

Alejandro