[Glass] Problem while loading Bootstrap for Seaside inside Gemstone

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue Dec 9 15:43:19 PST 2014

I think I'll need more of the transcript ..... I was able to reproduce the
error in my own stones, but I didn't see that one ... I am suspicious that
you are not using the correct BaselineOfSeaside .... so you may have an old
(incorrect baseline) already in your image ... let's try the following:

Gofer new
    package: 'GsUpgrader-Core';
    url: 'http://ss3.gemtalksystems.com/ss/gsUpgrader';
    load.
  (Smalltalk at: #'GsUpgrader') upgradeGrease.

   GsDeployer
    deploy: [
      Metacello new
        baseline: 'Seaside3';
        repository: 'github://GsDevKit/Seaside31:
v3.1.3.1-gs/repository';
        get;
        lock.
      Metacello new
        configuration: 'Bootstrap';
        repository: '
http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/TorstenBergmann/Bootstrap/main';
        version: #'stable';
        load ]

On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 2:54 PM, draq88 via Glass <