[Glass] Open topaz on Development Kit gemstone instance

Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri Dec 19 07:46:24 PST 2014

Just in case it might be useful, as part of my scripts, I have 2 scripts
for "running a script with topaz".

runTopazScript.sh   which receives a full path topaz script file:

*#!/bin/bash*

*$QUUVE_GEMSTONE_ADDITIONS_SCRIPTS/runTopazStringScript.sh "$1" "`cat $2`"*

and runTopazStringScript which does

*#!/bin/bash*

*export upgradeDir=/opt/gemstone/product/upgrade*

*# Requires a Sites subfolder password as a parameter*
*if [ "a$1" = "a" ]; then*
*        echo 'Missing argument <Sites subfolder>'*
*        exit 1*
*fi*

*source $QUUVE_SITES_DIRECTORY/$1/gemstone/env*

*if [ -z "$2" ];*
*then*
*   echo "Error: no string given"*
*fi*

*# For the moment we remove the -q to topaz so that we get more info. Put
back once I have solved all problems*
*su -m $GEMSTONE_USER -c "$GEMSTONE/bin/topaz -l -I
$APPLICATION_DIR/.topazini -T200000 <<EOF*

*display oops*
*iferror where*
*login*

*$2*

*EOF*
*"*

I think you can adapt those very easily with the GsDevKit...

Best,

On Fri, Dec 19, 2014 at 12:19 PM, Dale Henrichs via Glass <