[Glass] Seaside 3.1.1 in GemStone 3.1.0.5?

Johan Brichau johan at yesplan.be
Fri Feb 14 11:56:00 PST 2014

Hi Paul,

In Gemstone, the Seaside-Core package is not loaded. Instead, the Gemstone port Seaside-Core.gemstone is loaded.
I added the 3.1.1 version as the #development version but it was not (yet) intended for Gemstone actually.

I'm close to wrapping up the ConfigurationOfSeaside3 though. I will take a look over the weekend.

Johan