[Glass] Seaside 3.1.1 in GemStone 3.1.0.5?

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Mon Feb 17 09:28:02 PST 2014

...and curl has to be installed ... and are you running on windows?

There's an open metacello issue[1] about using guthub repos on windows and
I think that there ae some workarounds available ... as I've mentioned
before I am crippled by not having anyone with windows machine/experience
to help support metacello and I don't think that travis-ci supports windows
either so automated testing is crippled as well ...

Dale

[1] https://github.com/dalehenrich/metacello-work/issues/214