[Glass] High Availability in GemStone

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Thu Feb 20 17:45:06 PST 2014

Just a nit...

If you have to replay tranlogs to bring the stone up-to-date, that is more
of a warm standby than hot standby ... the hot standby is designed to keep
the standby stone within a few transactions of the master ...

Prior to the introduction of the hot standby functionality, warm standby
was the only option and was/is used by a number of commercial customers

Dale