[Glass] internal crashes

Johan Brichau johan at yesplan.be
Tue Jan 7 02:14:27 PST 2014

Hi again,

Going through the release notes of 3.1.0.3 I found that SEGV in GsSocket bug was fixed.
Is this the bug I am hitting?

Another question: does an upgrade from 3.1.0.2 to 3.1.0.5 require to go through all the upgrade steps like from 3.0 to 3.1 ?
Ok, the release notes say so but I restored a backup from 3.1.0.2 into a 3.1.0.5 and that seemed to work fine. But maybe I'm not aware of something.

best regards
Johan