[Glass] internal crashes

Dale K. Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Tue Jan 7 10:46:06 PST 2014

Johan,

I will double check that you are hitting a known bug (engineer not available at the moment).

To answer your upgrade question, the answer is yes you do need to go through the upgrade process.

When you restore from backup into 3.1.0.5, you get all of the changes to the executables, but you don't get any of the changes to the image ... depending upon the bugs fixed and the code paths that you have used (so far) you may not suffer from not having the matching Smalltalk code, but that doesn't mean there aren't problems lurking in the future.

Dale