[Glass] upgrade seaside image when requiring MetacelloPreview?

Johan Brichau johan at yesplan.be
Sat Jan 11 10:51:41 PST 2014

Dale,

I started realizing that the use of the #repositoryOverrides: in the upgrade script provides me with the opportunity to fix to the right ConfigurationOfXXX versions when reloading the code.
So… got that fixed but then hit another problem: the loading of BaselineOfZinc failed.
It seems BaselineOfXX are not unloaded by the upgrade script. Or maybe the problem is that the upgrade does not have the right github-cache anymore?
In any case, right before starting the image upgrade, I removed BaselineOfZinc and its github repository manually.

In the end, everything was loading well and it seems all is OK.

So far so good for this project ;-)
Now: on to a 2.4 -> 3.1 migration for Yesplan *shrug* ;-)

Johan