[Glass] upgrade seaside image when requiring MetacelloPreview?

Dale K. Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Sun Jan 12 12:28:26 PST 2014

Johan,

There is a global that allows you to set the version of GLASS that is loaded as part of the upgrade. What did you set that as?

For the next release of 3.1.x and 3.2 I will make sure that we do testing (prior to the release) of Metacello Preview based loads ...

It appears that there will need to be some changes  in the upgrade script...

Dale