[Glass] Does Gemstone transform integration testing into unit testing?

James Foster james.foster at gemtalksystems.com
Mon Jan 13 14:53:05 PST 2014

Lyn,

It might be that you create an object and it is eventually garbage collected, though that depends on how you create the object. If you go through your application’s new customer API (for example), then it will/should/might add it to your master customer list so it can be discovered later. If you plan to test the code that finds an existing customer, then you will have added the test customer to the master list. So, in that respect, it is very much like adding and removing a row to/from a table.

James