[Glass] GemStone's #on:do: could be cull: instead of value: ?

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Mon Jan 20 13:53:27 PST 2014

Mariano,

I am not an ANSI geek, so I can't comment on that aspect ...

It is a little unrealistic to expect GemStone to change as fast as Pharo:)
I have tried to keep pace with the compatibility layer (i.e., #cull:... was
added in the compatibility layer), but for the blocks that are created in
the exception handling layer it isn't that easy to add change for
compatibility since much of the exception handling logic is done in C code
and not Smalltalk ...

With that said, I will check into the feasibility of using #cull: for the
exception handling blocks...

Dale