[Glass] ZnManagingMultiThreadedServer error after backup recovery

Sebastian Heidbrink sebastian_heidbrink at yahoo.de
Wed Jan 22 11:39:25 PST 2014

Hi Dale,

both systems are based on Ubuntu 12.04.4 LTS
One is virtual and the other one is a completely different hardware.

The virtual image is absed on Gemstone version 3.1.0.4
the hardware, faulty, db is Gemstone version 3.1.0.1 !!!!

I installed the script with the wrong version numer :-/

That was amazing help! Thank you!
Sebastian