[Glass] GS 3.1.0.5: Fatal Internal Error, 5015, 15621, IO Error (RepRead Error)

pieter at nagel.co.za pieter at nagel.co.za
Tue Jul 8 06:14:20 PDT 2014

> Pieter,
>
> start with a fresh extent0.seaside.dbf and
> before starting stone , add
>    STN_TRAN_FULL_LOGGING=true;
>    STN_TRAN_LOG_DEBUG_LEVEL=3;
> to the stone config file .
> Then after repository gets corrupted, run pageaudit and
> if errors are similar , send us the extent and the tranlogs
> for analysis (if possible).  Otherwise we will want you to
> run some tranlog searches for us ...

Will do.

But note that we are using /dev/null as STN_TRAN_LOG_DIRECTORIES, so there
will not be any tranlogs for us to send/search through. I sometimes wonder
if using /dev/null in itself may be behind this bug?

Do you recommend taking pains that STN_TRAN_LOG_DEBUG_LEVEL is *not* set
on production repositories?