[Glass] tODE is almost ready

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 11:27:40 PDT 2014

FWIW I think people would benefit from a play-by-play development example
screencast where you, using git and tODE, implement a feature and commit it
to the repo.  Start from a fresh extent and load everything up then
implement ... oh I don't know ...  maybe  ...  tab completion?  ;)  Whatever
feature you choose people could see the goal state of being proficient in
tODE and using git as a source code management tool.

If you talk through everything people will learn a bit and you can get the
video transcribed for cheap. So you can get a post out of it too.

Dale Henrichs-3 wrote