[Glass] tODE is almost ready

Richard Sargent richard.sargent at gemtalksystems.com
Thu Jul 10 12:02:15 PDT 2014

Paul DeBruicker wrote
> FWIW I think people would benefit from a play-by-play development example
> screencast where you, using git and tODE, implement a feature and commit
> it to the repo.  Start from a fresh extent and load everything up then
> implement ...

I think the idea of an introductory video is excellent. In general, I prefer
written explanations, but */seeing/* one example worked through would
greatly facilitate understanding further written explanations.

Of course, if you /are/ willing to make videos and create written narratives
to accompany them, that might be even better. :-)