[Glass] tODE is almost ready

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Thu Jul 10 21:44:04 PDT 2014

Peter, Paul, Richard

Okay, you guys have good points ... tODE is different enough from the
normal Smalltalk environment that it is worthwhile "showing" folks how to
do some of the "simple things" with tODE.

I like the idea of short video "snippets" ... I can highlight a tool or two
in each video without going into great detail and folks will be able to
figure the rest out for themselves ...

I think the linked collection of videos would be a good format for a git
workflow post ... where the videos could be scanned for the basic tool
operations and the linking text can go into more detail about the actual
git commands used etc ...

Thanks,

Dale