[Glass] GS 3.1.0.5: Fatal Internal Error, 5015, 15621, IO Error (RepRead Error)

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Mon Jul 28 14:22:45 PDT 2014

Pieter,

Despite your observations that /dev/null seems to be implicated in the page
faults, we don't really think that it is the root cause.

We have had some bugs that we have fixed in 3.1.0.6 and 3.2.1 that might
address the a problem where timing issues with stopping and restarting
stones could cause corruption. If you could send us the stone logs for the
old sessions when you saw the corruption we might be able to see a familiar
pattern ...

If it is this problem, then /dev/null tranlogs could make things a bit
worse...

Dale