[Glass] Manage hold package and relative data

James Foster james.foster at gemtalksystems.com
Tue Jun 3 09:10:23 PDT 2014

Dario,

One approach to clean up a repository is to remove all indexes (IndexManager removeAllIndexes), then remove entries from your user’s SymbolList (typically UserGlobals). After that a full MFC and reclaimAll should remove all the objects. Alternatively, you could just start with a fresh extent. Is there anything in the repository that you want to save?

James