[Glass] Grease and Seaside31

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Wed Jun 4 11:38:17 PDT 2014

I am starting to get busy characterizing and fixing Seaside3.1.1 issue
#21[1].

The issue involves UTF8 performance and a fair amount of the UTF8 support
is located in the Grease project.

 Sooo, I am inclined to start using the Github-based Grease repository ...
the packages are all synchronized with the packages on smalltalk hub
(thanks Johan!).

The upshot will be that Seaside3.1.1 will still use ConfigurationOfGrease,
but just as Johan has done for ConfigurationOfSeaside3, the configuration
will directly reference the github repository.

BTW, Johan, I notice that the reference in ConfgurationOfSeaside# that you
did not point to a specific SHA, which means that folks loading
Seaside3.1.1.1 could get different versions. I think it should be frozen
at 9c53917253e0512a8a3ffd569b6d20fea8c5179e... what do you think?

Dale

[1] https://github.com/glassdb/Seaside31/issues/21