[Glass] Grease and Seaside31

Johan Brichau johan at yesplan.be
Wed Jun 4 14:10:14 PDT 2014

Hi Dale,

I defined a tag '3.1.1-gs31' for Seaside 3.1.1 in ConfigurationOfSeaside3-JohanBrichau.145

	spec for: #'gs3.x' do: [
		spec baseline: 'Seaside3' with: [
				spec repository: 'github://glassdb/Seaside31:3.1.1-gs31/repository' ]. ].

So, I think that 3.1.1 is always loading that specific release, no?

Note that I tried explicitly writing the ConfigurationOfSeaside such that Grease for Gemstone was fetched from the github repository, but I encountered some troubles. I think we exchanged some mails about that either on this list or the metacello group, but I cannot put my hands on them for now. I will keep looking.

cheers
Johan