[Glass] Free Gems

Dario Trussardi dario.trussardi at tiscali.it
Thu Jun 5 04:52:50 PDT 2014

Ciao,

	i have my Seaside application ported to GLASS 3.1.0.4  which manage some TCP/IP tickets printers devices.

	Now when one session send data to one specific printer device, for don't lose data

		 i need to insert: ( Delay forMilliseconds: 6000) wait.]    every ten tickets.

	In this mode the printer device maintain the buffer ready to receive new data.

	Now if i have three printer device which printing many tickets at the same time,

	my three Gems is occupied to manage it.

	In this situation any other web request is not management, and the system is seeming blocked,

		 until the printer end the printing.

	It's my considerations right !?

	I can add more gems to my GLASS environment ( i use WAFastCGIAdaptor  gem )?

	What, add gems to the system, implies ?

	Thanks for any considerations,

		Dario