[Glass] Grease and Seaside31

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Thu Jun 5 06:22:15 PDT 2014

Thanks, Philippe.

I thought that this time around I was going to have to bite the bullet and
convert the code to work on ByteArrays when dealing with encoded Strings,
but (unfortunately?) I found a primitive-based scheme for fast conversion
of an instance of Utf8 into a String (without decoding) and I can leave
well-enough alone for the time being:)

Dale