[Glass] Metacello ... is there something easy with it ?

itlists at schrievkrom.de itlists at schrievkrom.de
Fri Jun 6 06:12:16 PDT 2014

Hey,

now entering the field of Metacello it seems, that somehow it's getting
into a dark side of Smalltalk - and I am used to ENVY for more than 10
years !

I just would like to build a configuration saying. I'm a configuration
for X (version 1) and I need a prerequisites of B (version 1) and C
(version 2).

Do I really have to read 47 pages of documentation to realize this
simple wish ??????????? I do not ask for GUI support (though it would be
nice).

Any hint to get it faster ...... and yes: I'm using Jade.

I actually would like to see Monticello/Metacello working before GLASS
goes to github and there even more stuff is not working.

And before I forget: Jade should support that ...

--
Marten Feldtmann