[Glass] updating BaselineOf referenced from ConfigurationOf

Johan Brichau johan at yesplan.be
Mon Jun 9 06:11:45 PDT 2014

Hi Dale,

I wanted to update the Zinc version referenced in my project's Metacello configuration but the way I do this does not trigger a fetch of the BaselineOf class. As a result, Zinc is not loaded correctly.

In the baseline method of ConfigurationOfMyProject, I had the following:

	spec
		for: #'gs3.1.x'
		do:[
			"Zinc HTTP"
			spec
				baseline: 'ZincHTTP'
				with:
					[ spec
						className: 'BaselineOfZinc';
						loads: 'Core';
						repository: 'github://glassdb/zinc:04cf513601a9eb125087b397e4bbc1bec90589c7/repository'].

			]

I changed it to a new version of Zinc:

	spec
		for: #'gs3.1.x'
		do:[
			"Zinc HTTP"
			spec
				baseline: 'ZincHTTP'
				with:
					[ spec
						className: 'BaselineOfZinc';
						loads: 'Core';
						repository: 'github://glassdb/zinc:2.3.2_gs3.1/repository'].

			]

When I load my project (using Metacello scripting API), the correct github repository is installed, but the BaselineOfZinc that is in my image is not updated.
This eventually leads to missing packages.

If I first load BaselineOfZinc manually, the load works fine.
Is there something I should do to trigger that load? Mind that I am loading a baseline method of my configuration (not an actual version).

If you need a small reproducible example, let me know.

thanks
Johan