[Glass] updating BaselineOf referenced from ConfigurationOf

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Mon Jun 9 09:41:17 PDT 2014

Johan,

Good explanation (especially the bit about not updating if the baseline is
already loaded) ... that smells an awful lot like a bug ... there are rules
in Metacello about when to load configuration/baseline packages and the
default rule is that a configuration is only loaded if a) it is blessed
#development or b) the specified version is not found ... it seems that a
baseline typically falls into neither camp and doesn't get loaded ... I
will submit a metacello bug and look into this ...

Thanks,

Dale