[Glass] Load Seaside30 in GLASS 3.1.0.6

Dario Trussardi dario.trussardi at tiscali.it
Tue Jun 10 09:14:58 PDT 2014

Ciao Johan,

> For what it's worth: I'm pretty sure you can still load ConfigurationOfSeaside3 in GLASS without the Metacello preview constructs.
> The following works if you have GLASS 1.0-beta.9

	My  GemTools  when open the new 3.1.0.6 	report  GLASS 1.0-beta.9

> (ConfigurationOfSeaside project version: #stable) load

I do this commmand:

	A) Gofer it
		squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
		package: 'ConfigurationOfSeaside30';
    		load.

	B) (ConfigurationOfSeaside30 project version: #stable) load

	But after some times the system answer:

		Error: VM temporary object memory is full
			, almost out of memory, too many markSweeps since last successful scavenge

	Your indication is same of my hold notes when i setup 3.1.0.4 ,  in it i load all ( Seaside30 - Magritte - Pier )

	with only the command :

	A)	Gofer it
			squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
			package: 'ConfigurationOfPier3AddOns';
    			load

	B) 	ConfigurationOfPier3AddOns load

Now what i can do to manage the  VM temporary object memory is full.

I need to setup some parameters?

	Thanks for any indications,

	Dario