[Glass] Load Seaside30 in GLASS 3.1.0.6

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Tue Jun 10 09:22:04 PDT 2014

Dario,

Johan's expression uses `ConfigurationofSeaside` and you are using
`ConfigurationOfSeaside30` these are two completely different
configurations ...

Have you tried loading things based on my suggestion using GsDeployer and
the Metacello load api?

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 9:14 AM, Dario Trussardi <dario.trussardi at tiscali.it