[Glass] Latest repository and version of Seaside and REST

Johan Brichau johan at yesplan.be
Fri Jun 13 07:19:48 PDT 2014

Bruno,

I should have mentioned it before, but in order to solve your problem I would not upgrade to 3.1.
I would suggest you load latest Seaside 3.0.13 with Seaside-Rest 0.23.

Stay in the 3.0.x version to solve your problem and move to 3.1.x when you are ready.
Obviously, the version of Seaside-Rest you come from will require some more changes to your own code (e.g. with to respect to caching) to get working in Seaside 3.1

In Seaside 3.1.1, the REST implementation changed. There is the WARestfulHandler class that you must subclass.
I should check but I think the book is the most up-to-date info on that: http://book.seaside.st/book/advanced/restful/

I'm using 3.0.13 with REST 0.23 in production, including post routes, so I'm pretty sure we should get this to work!

Johan