[Glass] WAFastCGI don't start after some GLASS database command

Dario Trussardi dario.trussardi at tiscali.it
Tue Jun 17 07:13:33 PDT 2014

Ciao,

     last Friday i do some works on GLASS 3.1.0.4 repository.

     I do some:  A)  SystemRepository markForCollection

             and:    B)    SystemRepository reclaimAll

       with some problem as report into email titled:     Reference to
anObject

     Today when i start the Gemstone the relative WAFastCGI don't start

      as report into the attachement.

     I resubmit A and B     but without solving the problem.

     I restore one hold backup ( save before any  A B commands ) and
with it the FastCGI work fine.

     I need to do some Transaction command in the error image?

     Thanks,

         Dario