[Glass] [Metacello] Name not found: 'OB-Metacello'

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Sat Jun 21 06:40:28 PDT 2014

I've found it very difficult to communicate these things to the community
at large ... besides folks are always busy getting the latest version
working on the latest version of Pharo and little attention is paid to
keeping existing versions running smoothly...

I have resorted to "configuration gardening" where I go around and weed
other peoples gardens and correct the "configuration problems" at the
source:)

Dale