[Glass] [Metacello] Name not found: 'OB-Metacello'

Johan Brichau johan at yesplan.be
Mon Jun 23 15:05:12 PDT 2014

On Saturday, June 21, 2014 4:34:17 AM UTC+2, Dale wrote:

BTW, I think I've seen your "many more configurations and packages are
> being loaded" and I'm looking into it ...

I found out why this was happening in my case.
In a fresh 3.1.0.6 image, the Metacello registry has version 0.231 (or
something) registered as the load GLASS, although 1.0-beta.9 is loaded.

Since my ConfigurationOf references GLASS 1.0-beta.9, a load conflict
occurred and it seems Metacello went down the path of fetching all
configurations needed for GLASS 0.231. It starts with
ConfigurationOfGsSeaside28 and then the entire referenced enchillada gets
fetched.

When I remove that entry from the registry, the conflict does not occur and
my load is 'fine'.

I guess the registry entry is erroneous, no?