[Glass] GLASS 1.0-beta.9.2 released

Johan Brichau johan at yesplan.be
Tue Jun 24 08:48:13 PDT 2014

I now compared the version methods of the different configurations and I don't see any changes to package versions between GLASS 1.0-beta.9 and GLASS 1.0-beta.9.2
Same applies for GsCore from 0.247 to 0.248

That is what I meant: if I upgrade from beta.9 to beta.9.2 on a GS 2.4 image, I don't get any new packages loaded (outside of the updated configurations).

The image I was using is close to 'virgin'. It's an image that comes with 1.0-beta.8.1 loaded and I used the gemtools to update it to beta.9.
I did that process over again (first loading beta.9) and I notice that once I load beta.9, the gemtools says that beta.9.2 is loaded.

So, my question was: this is intentional, right?

Now, why I got/get that name not found... I should look deeper.

Johan