[Glass] GLASS 1.0-beta.9.2 released

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Tue Jun 24 09:27:13 PDT 2014

Okay ... I'm not surprised that there are no packages loaded in 2.4 ... The
bulk of the changes in 1.0-beta9.1 were changes to preserve existing
functionality for 3.x or 3.x specific bugfixes ... IIRC there were some
things that could be ported back to 2.4, but I think I made those changes
in GLASS1 ...

Dale