[Glass] NOT storing errors in object log

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 07:14:12 PDT 2014

Hi guys,

I have an scenario, where I have a kind of processor object and some
dynamic keys that represent actions. These actions are lookup somewhere and
if found, they hold a closure which is executed by the processor. Many many
times, several keys may not be found. The way the develop this is with a
#doesNotUndertand: implemented in the processor.

Anyway....the problem is that EACH key that is not found (and hence the
#doesNotUnderstand: is called) is stored in the object log. So this has 2
disadvantages:

1) When I want to debug something in the server (using gemtools) this is
impossible because I have lots and lots of entries for these key not found
expected errors.
2) I guess this also impacts in performance...

I think I am using the WARemoteDebuggingWalkbackErrorHandler. I know how I
can change that. But I do want to have the remote debugging stuff. I would
just like to know if there is a hook or somehow I can disable this for a
block closure execution or something.

Thanks in advance,