[Glass] NOT storing errors in object log

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Fri Jun 27 09:36:29 PDT 2014

Mariano,

I guess I don't quite understand how the stacks are ending up in the object
log ...

The error handlers that stash continuations into the object log should be
the last "line of defense" where an unhandled error exception needs to
caught to prevent the gem process from being terminated ...

So for the #doesNotUnderstands that end up in object log, there must not
have been a proper handler ... if you handle an MNU then it should not end
up in any object log ...

A view of the stack structure would help me understand the problem in a bit
more detail

Dale