[Glass] Problem with UncontinuableError

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Mon Mar 10 15:37:45 PDT 2014

Mariano,

I guess I am looking for the stack that you get when with
the UncontinuableError ... I am looking for the exact message send that
causes the UncontinuableError to be signalled ... a complete stack would be
nice ....

The fact that you are getting an 'Exception has already been signaled'
implies that somewhere in the printString execution the exception (or
another) exception is getting signalled ...

Having a full stack of the actual error should provide enough information
to help me make progress ...

Dale