[Glass] Jade 1.024 - Undefined objects does not understand #+

James Foster james.foster at gemtalksystems.com
Mon Mar 10 18:40:55 PDT 2014

Hi Marten,

I haven’t been able to reproduce the problem but I have some suspicions. I’ve added some debugging code so that an error should produce a walkback text window. If you can reproduce the problem in version 1.025 and it gives a stack then send it along and I’ll be able to pursue this better.

Thanks,

James