[Glass] Jade 1.024 - Undefined objects does not understand #+

itlists at schrievkrom.de itlists at schrievkrom.de
Mon Mar 10 23:33:04 PDT 2014

Hi James,

I just checked it with 1.025 and I was able to reproduce it, but no
walkback window is coming up.

The code I used it around 370 KByte large - and with this code the error
happens in 2 of three cases (file-ins).

When I use the whole source code (around 515 KByte Smalltalk source
code) it happens always.

I tested it again with the version of 13.02.1014 and there the situation
is a little different:

When "file-in" this 515 KByte code, the progress dialog pops up and goes
green for about 20%, waits there and mostly the "busy-dialog" is coming
up for a short time, compilation continues and the progress bar closes
again (but there were times, where the progress bar does not close).

With the newer version this "busy-dialog" is practically gone, instead
this error messsage pops up.

Marten

--
Marten Feldtmann