[Glass] OutOfMemoryError ...

itlists at schrievkrom.de itlists at schrievkrom.de
Tue Mar 25 03:41:32 PDT 2014

As I posted before - I often get this error if I file-in a large source
code from a Jade Workspace and I get this error message (and perhaps
this is an error message due to Dolphin  and not due to Gemstone VM ?)?

I do get this error, even if I clode my Jade main window and "Login" again.

I do NOT get this error, if I do this large file-in as a first working
step after starting Jade and Login.

Marten

 The ouput below is printing in a dark window ...

an OutOfMemoryError('Für diesen Vorgang ist nicht genügend Speicher
verfügbar. (16rE: Für diesen Vorgang ist nicht genügend Speicher
verfügbar.)')

ProcessorScheduler>>noMemory:
[] in ProcessorScheduler>>vmi:list:no:with:
BlockClosure>>ifCurtailed:
ProcessorScheduler>>vmi:list:no:with:
SmallInteger(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand:
SmallInteger(Behavior)>>new:max:
Process class>>new
Process class>>forContext:priority:
BlockClosure>>newProcess
BlockClosure>>fork
GciSession>>withExplanation:doA:
GciSession>>withExplanation:do:
GciSession>>executeString:fromContext:
GciSession>>executeString:
[] in
JadeTranscript(JadeTextDocument)>>defineMethod:inClassNamed:inPackageNamed:inCategory:
ExceptionHandler(ExceptionHandlerAbstract)>>markAndTry
[] in ExceptionHandler(ExceptionHandlerAbstract)>>try:
BlockClosure>>ifCurtailed:
BlockClosure>>ensure:
ExceptionHandler(ExceptionHandlerAbstract)>>try:

--
Marten Feldtmann