[Glass] OutOfMemoryError ...

James Foster james.foster at gemtalksystems.com
Tue Mar 25 11:32:06 PDT 2014

Marten,

My first reading of this was that the problem was the typical GEM_TEMPOBJ_CACHE_SIZE problem, but as Martin McClure points out the stack is in Dolphin, not in GemStone.

Are you running Jade.exe or are you running in the Dolphin development environment? When this happens, what does the Task Manager show as the memory usage for the process (on the Processes tab)? What does the Task Manager show as the memory usage (Performance tab)? How much RAM on your machine? From my reading it appears that each process has 4 GB of virtual address space. How much virtual memory does your Windows machine have (see http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/change-virtual-memory-size#1TC=windows-7)?

James