[Glass] New GemTools and upgrade article available for 3.2

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Tue May 6 11:56:09 PDT 2014

I've built a new GemTools one-click[1] with the GemStone 3.2 libraries
pre-installed. You'll need GemTools 1.0-beta.8.7.1 to work GemStone 3.2.
You can find the new ConfigurationOfGemTools either here[3] or here[4].

I've also put the finishing touches on the "Upgrade to GemStone 3.2"
article[2]. The main features are:
  - a script to drive pretty much the whole upgrade process
  - the "load application" step has been split out of the
upgradeSeasideImage script
    and added as a separate step to make it easier for you to adapt your
own topaz
    load script as part of the upgrade process.

Feedback welcome,

Dale

[1]
https://github.com/glassdb/webEditionHome/blob/master/dev/gemtools/gemtools.md