[Glass] callbackMarker not found in Seaside stack

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Mon May 19 14:48:48 PDT 2014

Otto,

Given an instance of WACallback, you can determine the source code of the
method where the callback is defined by looking at the `block` instance
variable og a WACallBack instance ... then in 3.1:

  block _method sourceString.              "source"
  block _method inClass                        "class"
  block _method _lineDeltaForBlock    "line number in source (ignoring
selector)"

This can be done from a debugger (topaz) when error occurs ... navigate up
the stack to the WACallback>>evaluateWithFieldValues: frame... get the oop
of the _method (use `display oops`) and then sued the `send` command to
send the three different messages:

  send @34379893 sourceString

... still digging ...

Dale