[Glass] callbackMarker not found in Seaside stack

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Mon May 19 17:41:53 PDT 2014

Otto,

I haven't been able to reproduce the bad error yet and I think that the
corruption is being caused by the previous callback in the set ... the
stack is corrupt at the point you try to create the continuation for the
inform: in the validation block ...

setting breakpoints in the WACallback>>evaluateWithFieldValues: will catch
the first callback in this sequence .. check to see if the stack looks
corrupt in the first call, then continue and see if the stack looks corrupt
before executing the code for the second callback ... if we can isolate the
transition from good stack to bad stack, we'll be on our way to a
solution...

I'm a bit suspicious of Magritte in the mix and the#reset message ... if
the structure of objects have been changed between the time the
continuation is created and the time it gets used, there might be trouble
... but I'm only grasping at straws at this point in time ... BTW, what
version of Seaside and Magritte are you using?

If Pieter's case is simpler, we might be able to figure it out easier ...
I'd like to see the two addForm: methods:) Just in case something jumps out
at me...

Dale