[Glass] callbackMarker not found in Seaside stack

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Mon May 19 18:05:58 PDT 2014

Otto,

Another possibility ... although I don't know if this kind of thing would
be possible but here goes nothing ...

If the callback that we're looking at with the broken stack was created
during WADispatchCallback>>evaluateWithArgument: or
WAMultiSelectTag>>triggerCallback and inform: answer was run in
WACallbackRegistry>>handle:, then the call back would have been created
with one less frame on the stack (no do: frame) ...  and that would provide
us with a nice off by one error ...

some logging in the methods WADispatchCallback>>evaluateWithArgument: and
WAMultiSelectTag>>triggerCallback, where you record the oop of
theWACallback instance  and  logging in WACallbackRegistry>>handle:
recording the oops of WACallbacks run should rule this hare-brained idea
out or rule it right into play:) ...

Dale